Sweet Romance: An Anthology

 2020 has been a year. My creativity took a major hit, but I do have one writing accomplishment that I am very excited about from this year. I wrote a short story titled Second Chance Run and it was accepted into an anthology with twenty-five other authors!

It has been an amazing experience, and I have loved getting to know the other authors a little bit. I am also loving reading the stories in the anthology :) I want to get back into blogging in the new year, so I've decided to introduce each of the stories but not in a traditional "this is the synopsis" book review. More of me just pointing out a few pieces that stuck with me. So get ready to see some quick reviews from the love stories in Sweet Romance: An Anthology over the next few weeks!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything AND the Kitchen Sink

Throwback Thursday: Spelling Bee Memories

Children's Books in April