February Reads

Four more books made it to my finished list this month. Unfortunately my read for my book club did not make this list. I have stalled out about halfway through it at the moment but am determined to finish it some time in March...


My first completed read for February then was Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich. I'm really enjoying this part of the series and Stephanie's adventures. I'm not a huge fan of love triangles, so I like that things with Morelli seem to be settling.

Hidden Love by Cara Putnam. With geocaching as the background, this novella mixed elements of romance and suspense. While it did feel too short and not as fully-fleshed out as I would have liked, it is the best geocaching story I've read so far.

Sweetly Seeking by Sarah Dickey is a physically gorgeous book. The pages were gorgeous with their mixing of photographs and design elements. The message was inspirational but at times began to feel repetitive.



And Then You Die of Dysentery by Lauren Reeves was a fast read with every other page an illustration and only a few sentences on the facing page. Having played the computer game The Oregon Trail many an afternoon during my elementary years, I was intrigued to pick this one up from the library. It was a very easy read with some humorous pages, but I'm not inspired to add it to my personal collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything AND the Kitchen Sink

Throwback Thursday: Spelling Bee Memories

November Books Wrap-Up