Museum Monday: Virtual Tours

I am a teacher in Ohio who is now one of many teachers facing several weeks of teaching online instead of being in my classroom. I'll be honest, Friday was the most surreal day of my 16-year career. I feel off-kilter but have started working on developing ways to help my students continue developing their Spanish skills.

One resource that I've seen appearing on social media several times is this entry from Travel and Leisure about museums with virtual tours. My Cultures class has visited the main art museum in Havana, Cuba, but I am looking forward to giving my students the opportunity to explore other famous sites.

I have visited some of the twelve featured museums from this list in real-life too :)

  • British Museum (London)
  • National Gallery of Art (Washington DC)
  • Musee d'Orsay (Paris)
  • I walked past the Uffizi Gallery but that is a museum visit for a return trip to Florence

So which one of the museums from the article do you plan on virtually visiting in the next few weeks?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything AND the Kitchen Sink

Throwback Thursday: Spelling Bee Memories

Children's Books in April